Saturday, January 30, 2010

A baking fool

White cake with cream cheese frosting. It's supposed to look like a mini cupcake on a stick.

White cake with cream cheese frosting. I made them for Wendy's birthday.

Brownie cupcakes with walnuts and (you guessed it) cream cheese frosting.
Oh, and caramel drizzle. I made these for the daycare teachers' holiday party.


All I want to do these days is bake. And blog. And then bake some more. I finally made Bakerella's cupcake pops. My parents and brother visited in January. My dad just had his birthday and Sadie's birthday is Monday. So I decided to attempt making these cute little cakes on a stick (http://www.bakerella.com/chocolate-cupcake-pops/). She makes it look easy. It's not. Oh well. They were delicious, very sweet. Maybe next time they'll look better.

1 comment:

  1. Your cupcakes turned out so pretty! And I love the cupcake cake pop! I don't know when I'll ever bake again ...

    ReplyDelete